Welcome to the Trail of Cheer!!
We invite you to bring your family and friends out to share the love and joy that Christmas brings to millions of people around the world. Christmas is the best time of year and we are VERY proud to share our love of the Christmas season with you and yours.
- Admission to the Trail of Cheer is absolutely FREE!
- Everyone gets to meet Santa and sit on his lap for FREE*!
- Take your own pictures with Santa for FREE!
- See thousands of lights in various displays for FREE!
- Walk through our Candy Land for FREE!
- Visit our Village Square for FREE!
*Santa has a very tight schedule this year so it is best to show up early to guarantee that you and your family will be able to meet him. Santa is supposed to land at 6:00pm and he must leave for another event by 9:00pm each night we are open.
Things to do
- NEW FOR 2016 STARTING ON THE 9th: SCROOGE ($10 per person)
This interactive experience will take you on a journey through Scrooge's life and the evening that changes his life forever. Join Ebenezer Scrooge for his transformation from a bitter old miser to a gentler, kindlier man after visitations by the ghost of his former business partner Jacob Marley and the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future. MORE INFO
- NEW FOR 2016: Holiday Inflatable Slide ($3 per person for 3 slides)
- Christmas Around the World Holiday Train Ride ($5 per person)
The Christmas Around the World holiday train ride is a story about the celebration of this wonderful time of the year. You will visit displays depicting how christmas is celebrated in various contries all over the world. Only 400 train ride tickets are available each night we are open. MORE INFO.
- Trail of Cheer Souvenir Shoppe - Featuring Trail of Cheer items for sale
- Trail of Cheer Sweet Shoppe - Serving delicious and freshly made Cinnamon rolls, donuts and more.
- Make Smores and drink hot chocolate, cider, coffee or water (donations accepted)
- Decorate Christmas ornaments (donations accepted)
- Decorate Christmas stockings and hats (donations accepted)
- Pedal Cart Racing ($3 per person per ride)
100% of the proceeds are going to grow this event into something amazing that our community can be proud of! All Trail of Cheer staff are volunteers and this event would not happen without their support. Please make sure to tell our staff thank you for volunteering! A little goes a long way!!