Welcome to the Trail of Cheer!!
We invite you to bring your family and friends out to share the love and joy that Christmas brings to millions of people around the world. Christmas is the best time of year and we are VERY proud to share our love of the Christmas season with you and yours.
2022 Trail of Cheer
We are proud to bring a unique Christmas experience each year and this year is no different! There are lots of things to see and do this year:
- SANTA CLAUS IS HERE EVERY YEAR
- Visit Northland, see all the displays and hear Christmas music
- Enjoy our interactive SCROOGE experience
- See our Holiday Magic Show
- Visit with Mrs. Claus and sit with her for a Christmas Story
- Try to solve our 5-minute Escape Games, The Morgue and Coppergrove's Crypt
- Various crafts and activities for kids and adults of all ages
- See loads of lights and displays including unique Christmas trees, Holiday Gnome displays, an interactive Christmas Fairy exhibit and MUCH more...
All of this for only $15 per person ages 12 & up, kids tickets are $12 ages 4-11, kids 3 and under are free. We have discount coupons available at local merchants and on our Facebook page. Please visit our Facebook page for promos and more information.
Other Things to do
NEW FOR 2022- The Magic of Christmas: The Trail of Cheer is proud to present the WORLD PREMIER of The Magic of Christmas. There is a single showtime each night during the Trail of Cheer starting at 6pm. Click HERE for information.
- Trail of Cheer Souvenir Shoppe - Featuring Trail of Cheer items for sale.
- Trail of Cheer Sweet Shoppe - Serving delicious and freshly made Cinnamon Rolls, Donuts, S'mores, Hot Chocolate, Cider, Coffee and more.
- Curse of the Black Swan 30-minute Escape Room Experience.Limited reservations available each evening.
CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATION INFORMATION.
100% of the proceeds are going to grow this event into something amazing that our community can be proud of! All Trail of Cheer staff work hard to make this event happen. Please make sure to tell our staff thank you! A little goes a long way!!